Welcome to the Desert Meadows Apartments Online Application
DESERT MEADOWS APARTMENTS RENTAL CRITERIA
THIS COMMUNITY WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, FAMILIAL STATUS, OR HANDICAP.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Our community occupancy allows two per bedroom.
One bedroom Apartments Up to 3 occupants
Two bedroom Apartments Up to 5 occupants
Three bedroom Apartments Up to 7 occupants
All visitors must present a valid driver's license or other photo identification in order to view this community. A copy of a state or government issued ID will be placed in the file upon move-in.
APPLICATION OF RESIDENCY
A $30.00 non-refundable Application fee is required for each applicant that is 18 years and older.
6 months of continuous, positive verifiable rental history. The rental history must be from an independent 3rd party source where the prospective applicant was a lease signer and responsible party to the terms of the lease.
Applicant (s) must not have any local evictions within the last two years as determined by looking up Applicant(s) names in the following local jurisdictions:
- If the Prospective Resident is listed on either of these websites as being a subject to eviction legal proceedings, then the Prospective Resident will be subject to a prior landlord verification from the apartment community listed on this website. If prior landlord verification is not returned or is not positive, the prospective resident will be denied.
- Per the credit report, an application will be denied if it can be determined that any Prospective Resident owes a prior landlord any monies.
- Any Prospective Resident that wants to move-in within 7 days from visiting the community as a Prospective Resident will not be accepted until positive prior landlord verification for 6 months of continuous residency prior to the application date is received back from the Prospective Resident's last landlord.
All Prospective Residents must be screened through our 3rd party Resident Credit Screening provider Screening Pros. If there are multiple prospective Residents for one unit, the Screening Pros decision will be based upon the combined scoring of all Prospective Residents. An unsatisfactory "score" may result in the requirement of a security deposit, an additional security deposit or denial of the application.
6 months of continuous, verifiable, employment. Applicants must have a combined gross income source that can be verified and is at least 2 1/2 times the monthly rent. Acceptable income verification is required which include applicant(s) two most recent pay stubs, employment verification or most recent W-2. Self-employed applicants may be required to supply the most recent tax year return.
- Co-Signors are acceptable to assist Prospective Residents with qualifying on the income requirement if the Prospective Resident does not meet the above income requirement. However, the Co-Signor must earn on a monthly basis at least 6 times the monthly rent with utility charges.
- The income requirement can be waived if the applicant(s) prepays three (3) full months of rent in advance at the time of lease signing.
Criminal backgrounds may be conducted on all leaseholders and occupants 18 years and older. Applicants or occupants who have a felony, conviction, open warrant, misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, or possession of narcotics or weapons will not be accepted. This property also participates in the HPD IDL program.
Pet are accepted at this community. No more than 1 pet per apartment is permitted. Acceptable pets include dogs or cats over 1 year old. The weight of the pet may not exceed 75 pounds at maturity. Must provide a picture of the animal(s), current license if required in your jurisdiction and proof of inoculation for rabies at the time of lease signing. Pet Fee (1 Pet) $300.00 (one-time non-refundable) Pet Rent $25 per pet (monthly)
AUTOMATIC DENIAL OF APPLICATION
Must Answer "No" to all Personal Information questions on the Rental Application
- Any Applicant that is determined to not have answered the Personal Information questions or any other items on the Rental Application truthfully will be denied or evicted for falsifying their Rental Application.
Must not be currently required to register as a registered sex offender.
I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE QUALIFYING STANDARDS, AND HAVE TRUTHFULLY ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. FURTHER, I UNDERSTANDTHAT FALSIFICATION OF RENTAL APPLICATION INFORMATION WILL LEAD TO DENIAL OF RENTAL.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.